West Chester Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrian accidents often result in severe injuries that lead to significant setbacks and possible lifelong disabilities. At Wilk Law, our West Chester pedestrian accident attorneys have the resources and experience necessary to help clients recover complete compensation for their losses. If you or somebody you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by the actions of another driver or entity, we are ready to help.
Why Choose Wilk Law for a Pedestrian Accident Claim?
- We strive not only to help our clients get their life back on track physically and emotionally but also to make sure that they have the compensation they need for their ongoing financial obligations.
- We make sure that our clients are protected from predatory insurance companies and that they receive individualized attention from their attorney throughout the entirety of their case.
- We have recovered significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
How Will an Attorney Help a Pedestrian Accident Case?
A pedestrian accident lawyer is going to be your advocate throughout your entire claim. An attorney will handle:
- Gathering the evidence needed to prove liability
- All communication with insurance carriers and attorneys for the defendant
- Calculating your total expected losses with assistance from economic and medical experts
- Negotiating with the insurance carriers to ensure you recover maximum compensation
- Preparing the claim for trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly
Pedestrian Accidents in West Chester Can Cause Severe Injuries
Data available from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation shows that there were nearly 3,000 total pedestrian crashes across the Commonwealth during the latest reporting year. Out of these incidents, there were 146 fatalities and 2,788 total injuries. When we look at this data, we can see that most of the pedestrian crashes reported to state authorities resulted and either an injury or fatality.
Unfortunately, pedestrians do not have much protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them. At Wilk Law, our West Chester personal injury lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following types of injuries in these cases:
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
Compensation Available for a West Chester Pedestrian Accident
There may be various types of compensation available to pedestrian accident victims in West Chester. Our attorneys work diligently to recover complete compensation for our clients’ economic and non-economic damages. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Complete coverage of medical bills related to the pedestrian crash
- Lost income if a victim cannot work while recovering
- Property damage expenses
- General household out-of-pocket costs
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
Call a West Chester Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a pedestrian crash caused by the negligence of another driver in West Chester, reach out to the team at Wilk Law for help as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these claims on your behalf, and we want to make sure that you recover complete compensation for your losses. When you need a West Chester pedestrian accident lawyer, you can contact us by clicking here for our contact form or call us at (855) 938-1757.