West Chester Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injuries can result in severe, long-lasting disabilities for victims. Unfortunately, these injuries happen regularly due to the careless or negligent actions of others. At Wilk Law, our team is here to help if you need a West Chester Brain injury attorney by your side. If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the actions of somebody else, we want to help you recover the compensation you are entitled to. Let us get to work on your case immediately.
Why Choose Wilk Law for Your Brain Injury Claim?
- At Wilk Law, not only do we possess the legal acumen necessary to provide quality representation, but we advocate ethically, aggressively, and passionately on behalf of our clients.
- We understand that every case is different, and we examine all the evidence to put together the most compelling claim necessary to present to the insurance carrier or personal injury jury.
- We take West Chester brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we recover the compensation that they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Brain Injury Case?
Brain injury cases can become incredibly complex, particularly when going up against aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. However, a skilled brain injury lawyer in West Chester will be able to handle every aspect of the claim on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Obtaining any documentation and evidence needed to prove liability
- Speaking to any eyewitnesses to the incident
- Working with trusted medical and economic experts who can evaluate the client and place value on the claim
- Vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to recover total compensation
- Prepare the case for trial in front of a jury if necessary
How Brain Injuries Occur in West Chester
Traumatic brain injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways in West Chester and throughout Pennsylvania. At Wilk Law, our team has extensive experience helping clients recover compensation after they sustain a brain injury due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Boating accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Construction accidents
- Product defect incidents
- Medical or surgical errors
Compensation for a West Chester Brain Injury
Victims of traumatic brain injuries should be able to recover various types of compensation from at-fault parties. This includes a range of economic damages, such as the following:
- Complete coverage of all medical bills
- Lost income if a victim cannot work while recovering
- Property damage expenses
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
We also want to note that brain injury victims in West Chester should be able to recover compensation for various types of non-economic losses, often termed “pain and suffering” damages. This can include compensation for:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium for a spouse
Contact a West Chester Brain Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a brain injury caused by the actions of another individual or entity in West Chester, Pennsylvania, reach out to the team at Wilk Law for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys want to get involved in your case quickly so that we can obtain the evidence needed to prove liability. Let us handle the complex negotiations to help ensure that you recover the compensation you are entitled to. When you need a West Chester brain injury attorney, you can contact us online or call us at (855) 938-1757.