Montgomery County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you suffer severe injuries or lose a loved one to a motorcycle accident, call the attorneys at Wilk Law today. Our attorneys understand how vulnerable motorcyclists are in crashes. We want to help you and your family get the compensation you need to move past a serious motorcycle accident and regain your lives.
Wilk Law offers injured motorcyclists the following:
- Compassionate and empathetic legal representation;
- Aggressive negotiators and litigators; and
- Help with obtaining specialized medical care and other accident-related services.
Wilk Law’s motorcycle accident attorneys provide a free claim evaluation and consultation to answer your legal questions and help set your mind at ease. There are no upfront costs or charges for our representation, and we only collect fees when we win your claim. Contact us online or call us (855) 946-3678 at for a free case assessment.
How Can a Lower Merion Motorcycle Accident Attorney Help My Case?
Experienced motorcycle accident attorneys, like ours at Wilk Law, do more than negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. We stand beside you from the very beginning to the end of your motorcycle accident case and keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Wilk Law’s motorcycle accident attorneys work tirelessly behind the scenes for you doing the following and more:
- Completing and filing all of your legal claim paperwork;
- Handling all insurance company and accident-related creditor correspondence;
- Investigating your accident;
- Identifying and pursuing all liable parties and sources of compensation;
- Calculating your total losses and settlement needs both at present and in the future;
- Demanding and negotiating a fair and just settlement with the insurance company; or
- Proceeding with a lawsuit and potentially a trial.
Let Wilk Law handle the stress and strain of your legal claim so you can focus on your health and well-being. Contact our office today to find out more about our services and our drive to meet our clients’ legal goals.
Common Montgomery County Motorcycle Accidents and Injuries
Motorcycle accidents make up an overwhelming share of fatality accidents in the United States. Passenger vehicles cause motorcycle crashes by doing the following:
- Failing to yield right of way to motorcyclists;
- Attempting to share a lane with a motorcycle;
- Tailgating a motorcyclist;
- Failing to check mirrors and blind spots for motorcycles; and
- Failing to use signals when changing lanes or turning near a motorcyclist.
Motorcyclists have only their clothing and helmets to protect them in the event of a crash. Therefore, injuries to motorcyclists are often catastrophic or life-changing.
Typical motorcycle accident injuries include, but are not limited to:
- Head and brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury;
- Back and spinal cord injuries, including paralysis;
- Multiple fractured and broken bones;
- Amputation; and
- Scarring and disfigurement.
Not all motorcycle accident injuries are physical. Some accidents leave their victims with lifelong mental and emotional injuries. Any ongoing medical treatment and care is costly, affects a victim’s ability to earn a living, and impacts a victim’s quality of life.
Motorcycle Accident Compensation
No amount of money can return a motorcyclist to their pre-accident state. However, compensation for a victim’s damages can provide them with a sense of closure and serve to hold negligent parties responsible for the injuries they caused.
Compensation amounts paid to victims vary, but damages usually include:
- Current and future accident-related medical expenses;
- Property damage;
- Loss of income;
- Lost earning potential;
- Rehabilitation, occupational, and physical therapy;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental and emotional trauma;
- Loss of consortium; and
- If applicable, wrongful death expenses.
Call a Montgomery County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
To learn more about compensation available in your claim, contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. At Wilk Law, our motorcycle accident attorneys will gladly meet with you at no charge and provide a claim assessment and evaluation.
Consult Wilk Law before making any statements or accepting any offers from the insurance company. You may be signing away any right to future injury compensation. If you already have a settlement offer, let Wilk Law’s motorcycle accident attorneys review that offer for fairness and advise you of your legal options.